- Dip molded method for consistent interior dimensions and even flow
- Offers unimpeded fluid or air flow for better performance — no connections to obstruct flow
- Stops leaks by eliminating typical tubing and fitting connections
- Improves aesthetics — one molded part instead of multiple tubing
and fitting connections held together by clamps
- Addresses labor assembly costs and time
- Only one part to be inventoried instead of tubing, fittings, and clamps
- Saves space in tight areas
- Variety of grades available — FDA, 3A, NSF, UL
- Designs can range from simple to complex
- Can reduce the overall weight of assemblies
Dip Molded Tubing provides flexibility in both design and the finished product.The PVC-based material is versatile and offers flexibility, antimicrobacterial additives for various grades (FDA, 3A, NSF, and UL), and the availability of Pantone® colors to match or differentiate from other equipment.
Several Shore A durometer hardnesses are offered.The technical specifications, chemical resistance, and pressure capabilities of Dip Molded Tubing are equal to those of PVC material at the same hardness value.
Each part is custom engineered and manufactured to best meet an applications requirements.Typical uses include manifolds, dispensing equipment, fluid delivery and mixing systems, appliances, general air or fluid transfer, supply and drain lines, and more.
Questions? Contact us for assistance • 1-800-506-3924